About Brock PublishingConnecting the community since 1978
Brock Media has been active in Colorado and regional publishing since 1978.
More than 20 specific magazines titles have been produced during this time. These include membership directories for The Boulder Chamber of Commerce, the Colorado Association of Commerce & Industry, the South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce, the Aurora Chamber of Commerce, and Always Buy Colorado.
Brock Media has also produced a variety of specialty publications including
- South Metro Denver Business Magazine (seven years)
- Colorado Collection Catalog (two years)
- Kinetics Festival Program (nine years)
- Esprit Entrepreneur Magazine (nine years)
- Paramount Theater Program (four years)
- Chautauqua Summer Festival Program (nine years)
- and miscellaneous other publishing projects such as maps, brochures and inserts.
Current publications owned by Brock Publishing include
Current projects that we produce on a contract basis include season programs for the Central City Opera (since 1996), Colorado Shakespeare Festival (since 1995), Colorado Music Festival (since 1995), and advertising sales for the Aurora Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory (since 1985).